Heart-shaped candy, pink and red everywhere, and Valentine-O-Grams can only mean one thing: Valentine’s Day is here. Whether you are in a steady relationship, going on your first date tonight, or just have a crush, here are some tips for you on this Valentine’s Day.
For men in a relationship:
– Do something new, old, or simplistic, but make sure it’s memorable.
– Ask your girlfriend what her dream date would be and try to get as close to it as possible.
– Do something out of the box; don’t be predictable.
– Make the whole day special by surprising her, not just the hour or two you’re out to dinner.
For men who are casually dating or talking to someone:
– Ask her what she would likes to do and bring her on that date.
– Don’t go overboard, save that for when you’re steadily dating.
– Treat her nice to show her why she should make you her steady boyfriend.
– Give her something sentimental that every time she looks at it she will think of you.
– Make the date special, but don’t change who you are, be yourself.
For single men going a first date:
– Know the area you are going on the date so you don’t get lost and lose out on the date.
– Make sure you are a gentlemen. Open her doors, pull out her chair, and listen while she talks.
– Dress as if you want to have a second date.
– Make the conversations more about her, and less about you.
Hopefully these tips will help you have an enjoyable Valentine’s Day, whether you are going on your first or twenty-first date.